Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Graffenworks

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Graffenwerks continued

Post  Whiskeytango on Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 am

Wow...Kenzy got hacked, did she have an authenticator? I knew about Wel getting hacked but how was he able to get so much out of the GV...35x? Is the Blizzard support helping?

As for me well Sunday service complete and I'm waiting for the Catholic priest to get here to do his service and to go visit troops at the live-fire range.

Had some fun...but could not touch : ( ...went out and did demo with the Sappers, steel cutting charges, shape charges and cratering charges...explosives are so much fun...I kept wanting to jump in and take over...but it was cool especially when the CSM was asking them questions and I was the only one who had the answers...and yes I was yelling get some, get some!!!!!

I hope everyone is squared away in Kirin Tor by the time I get back...17 emblems of Frost and I'll be back!
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Re: Graffenworks

Post  Blackie on Sun May 23, 2010 9:32 am

This new method of keeping time is getting more confusing than the twenty four hour model (did you know Quebec has adopted the 24 heur time?)

I shall go to pirate time. Avast ye lubbers ten bells have passed and I'm not waiting twenty grains more for my mateys to raid Port Prince!

Kenzy hadn't gotten the authenticator yet. It should have been there by now but she has a PO box and blizz thinks that they're all hackers. Of course the hackers can order 400 authenticators at a time so as usual Blizz is behind the times. I think the thing they did with wely was a bug they automated, he was logging on and off during server reset. I can't grab that much stuff that fast even with GM total vault privs.

I bet if you asked real nice they'd secretly let you blow up something. Smile

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Preliatus on Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 am

I found the macros that hackers use.. I posted them in the forums if you want to take a gander at them.
Preliatus

http://stygiansentinels.phpbb.net

Back to top Go down

Graffenwerks

Post  Whiskeytango on Mon May 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Ok so today I sent Mackout for some drivers training and qualification on the .50cal, pretty slow day for me, still working on a satelite for downrange and I got 3 miles in a did pyramids of push-ups and sit-ups from 15...

...than they told me someone got shot in the leg on the range...pretty scary with only the .50 cal ranges going...but when I got the real intel the troop was engaging with his .240 machine gun and couldnt get his gun to elevate to hit a target so he grabbed his M-4 (stubby M-16)....the vehicle jerked the weapon went off shooting glass and throwing shrapnel around...so wounded yes but seriously...no...especially with body armor and eye protection on...so everyone has let out a huge sigh and its back to training.

So all is good here...I am a bit concerned about going right into a 4 day weekend right from the field...so if I get calls in ICC you'll know why...lol.

15 emblems of Frost and I'll see ya all again...good hunting WT
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie on Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 pm

when are you guys getting back? It's just not the same without "I'm going down to get some beer. Is it german beer? No it's American beer. Why are you drinking that when you're in Germany? I don't know I've got a gas mask on to hide the smoke. What are you smoking? I can't say that on vent..........

Oh yeah and there's nobody to remind me that I need more frost emblems. Not that I win anything in all these raids I go on. Oh no. Nothing over forty. Of course the other guy rolled a 35 to my 34 so hey.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Graffenwerks

Post  Whiskeytango on Tue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Somebody...I wont say who, was out on the range all day blowing up C-4 and making craters in roads... : ) !!!! ... and the sun came out...and they got to drive a HUMMV like a crazy man with demo and no adult supervision....GET SOME!!!!

Uh yeah...so we will be back the 27th...evening for us...early in the day for those ont he other side of the Atlantic. Oh yes and my bridges are in and my new memory...oh the joy and rapture...sure hope I can get out of here without washing clothes. All is going well, only had 5 people go to the hospital, 1 negligent discharge and 1 vehicle fire.

13 missing Emblems of Frost and I will be home...wait I will make the weekly RAID...YES!

Blessings all, WT
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig on Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

I really miss you bro!

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie on Wed May 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Bill reminds me of the Chaplain in Twelve O'clock High that sneaks onto a bomb mission over Germany because he has to do it just once.

I'm not sure of this measuring time in frost emblems thing. It needs to be a new beta language on facebook instead of the pirate time thing

BTW we all miss you

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post  khruschev on Wed May 26, 2010 3:23 pm

i'm a T10 chest/leg/head piece of frost badges away from my last day at my job!

khruschev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum