Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations.

3 posters

Go down

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. Empty Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations.

Post  Myre Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted on the forums in awhile, so it's a good time now to let you know I will try to be more active on the forums again.

In addition to that, I'd like to make a psuedo-raid post psuedo-guild post here. I've not been very well lately, physically and mentally and emotionally. I've been in a rather tough spot for a lot of reasons lately, so I haven't been doing too well online concerning guild or raid matters. I'd like to formally apologize for that now, for whatever may have caused issues. I do know I regret not being able to go to the meeting, although kamiru filled me in a bit on what I missed.

As for the future? I'm not going to put up an ICC this week, Whiskey has taken care of that for me very well, and I need the break anyway. We did the weekly, and I will still do the weekly next week if absolutely nothing else. I will probably post an ICC next week, when i am feeling better. Try to get in contact with Kenzy if you need more raid plans, or contact me if there's something worrying you. I'm open to discuss it, just realize that otherwise I probably will not be very active till I can get up better.

Kamiru's been very good, too. He's done a great job covering my spot and taking lead when I wasn't available (Such as the naxxramas weekly). Everyone give him a cookie in reward and if something happens with me and you need to contact me, talk to him, he should be able to get me.

All in all, I'm just taking the time to say I'll be on the forums more often as I can, and while I'm still kinda working through my own problems here, know I'll be back up and running the raids as soon as I can, and in the meantime congratulate those guildies around you who have picked up my slack in the meantime.
Myre
Myre

Back to top Go down

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. Empty Re: Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations.

Post  Blackie Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Give me a call if you decide to raid and I'm not online. I'm not in constant pain now.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. Empty Silence

Post  Whiskeytango Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am

A little over a week of silence...what gives?
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. Empty Re: Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations.

Post  Blackie Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 am

I guess people have given up on the forums.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:58 am

I'm going to try to raid this afternoon. I got into the Friday one and Bangor Hydro decided I should have no electricity.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Haven't been doing well, apologies and congratulations. Empty Stupid elec plants

Post  Whiskeytango Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Heres hoping the light stay on : )
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I've been in game but not really actively playing. Mostly talking with Purrdey.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum