Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Hohenfels EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Hohenfels EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Hohenfels EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Hohenfels EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Hohenfels EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Hohenfels EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Hohenfels EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Hohenfels EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Hohenfels EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hohenfels

3 posters

Go down

Hohenfels Empty Hohenfels

Post  Whiskeytango Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Well we may have epic new body armor but life is kinda sucking for me and Zickafoose...we left at 0020 Saturday morning and didnt get to bed until after 2300 that night. Van is in the rear with Krazin and Poco as they will not deploy with us until Feb or later. We are in the midst of mission analysis and meetings and briefings and close quarters and open showers and cold water and hot tempatures and locked down behind a big fenced in area like a prisoner simulating being in Afghanistan. I guess the funniest thing so far was having Zick give the BN CDR wine instead of grape juice Sunday...you should have seen the look on his face! LOL! So right now I am in the Army's version of vent waiting for a meeting with all the CMD teams and staff...it aint you guys but oh well. We have 3 seasons of the guild on DVD so hopefully after the OPORD is out Thurs...things will settle down a bit and we can watch them. Joe I hope you and Myre get to feeling better for your sake and the guild as a whole. We should get back 22 Aug but we will be packing connexs to ship to Afghanistan early so that next week may be toasted as well, hopefully we can do stuff the 1st week of Sep...the 2nd half of the 2nd week is shot...hope to be normal the rest of Sept into mid October...block leave 23 Oct-7 Nov than we deploy for a year in Afghanistan...here hoping Cataclysim launches soon. So up 0555 its 2023 now and no end in site...no shower for me...sleep...please...sleep
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Hohenfels Empty Re: Hohenfels

Post  Blackie Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Wouldn't cold showers be refreshing in the desert heat? I suppose you'll get them cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Tell Zick he'd better not be putting hard stuff in the Communion wine. As for me I can type standing up and I'm walking a little bent over but it's getting better. Just gotta get to the stage of sitting down now.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Also someone please tell me why all these German bases seem to translate into Orc sounding names?

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Hohenfels Empty Hohenfels

Post  Whiskeytango Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

Well looks like no one uses the guild website but me and you Blackie...so sad : ( !

So I got the Tactical Standard Operating Procedure (TACSOP) in for the Operation Order (OPORD) and my religious support annex and my closure report and my Ramadan briefing and my Religious Area Analysis (RAA) and my training tracker in and my mission analyis and my milestone marker quad chart all done...geez. Zick found a way to get some time on Saton's cell/WoW PC so hopefully he is keeping you up to date. We did our Memorial Ceremony rehearsal today and everyone is happy...sad but I dealt with enough dead Soldiers that its muscle memory to do a ceremony...only my Battalion Commander was nervous as this will be his first set of casualties to deal with...still pissed and wish there was a draft!

So another funny moment...I'm briefing the mission analysis and I'm talking about Ramadan beginning 11 Aug...both in-game and IRL...nobody but the gamers got it, LOL. Hopefully the OPORD goes out today and I can chillout a little bit.

So I hope your back is feeling better and ready to RAID ICC with lock outs when I get back...AUG and Sep might suck but hopefully Oct will work...I'm gonna take block leave and kill the Lich King one way or the other!
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 am

Trying to raid that night was a huge mistake.

I hadn't realized your commander was so raw. It's kind of scary how the army works the same way even while it changes. This sounds just like some stories I heard about Vietnam.

Ok I'm confused. There's a Ramadan in game? Are there mounts involved? I want a Camel!

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Hohenfels Empty Ramadan Mounts

Post  Whiskeytango Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Blackie wrote:Trying to raid that night was a huge mistake.

I hadn't realized your commander was so raw. It's kind of scary how the army works the same way even while it changes. This sounds just like some stories I heard about Vietnam.

Ok I'm confused. There's a Ramadan in game? Are there mounts involved? I want a Camel!

LOL...I gotta get you some shots of these epics mounts...they make my Bronco look like a grocery getter.
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

You could put a machine gun mount on your Bronco. I'm not sure if the State Police would let you have the machine gun though.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Hohenfels Empty Welll

Post  Erik The Red Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 am

Well certian states would let him if he had the right licensing... states like Minnesota or Texas... What a Face
Erik The Red
Erik The Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum