Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet

2 posters

Go down

Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet Empty Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet

Post  Myre Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Thread Leader: Myre Shandersey

Available Slots left: SIX (6) slots are still available

Plot: A group of adventurers is sent by the Argent Crusade to venture into Azjol-Nerub's deeper areas, exploring the forbidden Old Kingdom, forsaken by the still living Nerubians. Using only their wits and their swords, they must combat horrors never before witnessed by Azerothians. They will fight the mass of undead Nerubians, worshippers of the Death god Yogg-Saron, and the worst of all challenges-Insanity.

Additional Notes: This is my first closed RP, so I plan to run this one a bit more like a D&D game pretty much. For the most part, I'll create the scene and give the party challenges to handle, play bit parts, play the enemies, and I'll also be the Healer just for some forward motion in the party if the others don't know what to do. I'll also open slots for Herald Volazj and Jedoga Shadowseeker for others who would like to assist me rather than be a part of the group.

THE GROUP
The Tank: Available
The Healer: Myre Shandersey
The Damage: Available

THE BOSSES
Jedoga Shadowseeker: Available
Herald Volazj: Available

Slots not taken when a sufficient amount of players have signed up will be controlled by Myre during the story.
Myre
Myre

Back to top Go down

Sign-up: The Horrors of the Old Kingdom: Ahn'kahet Empty Asomack the Dreamwalker

Post  mackman Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 am

Damage!!!!! Asomack is traped in the Emerald Dream and is manipulated by a young human ranger who fell in the 3rd war. His eyes never open, and he speaks with two voices, The one of Lexidor, the young human's spirit and the less pronounced and unnoiticed soft elvish. The elvish is unheard by anyone race but the Draenei and Elves.
mackman
mackman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum