Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Consideration...where has it gone EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Consideration...where has it gone EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Consideration...where has it gone EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Consideration...where has it gone EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Consideration...where has it gone

Go down

Consideration...where has it gone Empty Consideration...where has it gone

Post  admin Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Okay going off on a little vent here so be prewarned.

I am increasingly getting more and more frustrated with running anything with guildies. And I find myself wanting to pug more and more. Those of you that know me well enough are probably shocked beyond words that I would choose a pug over guild runs. But here is why. We all have goals, we all have real life's, we all have things going on, goals to acheive in game, etc. and when we ask people in guild if they want to run a random and they say yes I darn well expect them to be ready to go when they say yes.

It is so rude and inconsiderate of others to say "sure I will run a random with you" then we invite and it is immediately..."when I get done with this first' or "need to go afk" or 'give me some time to do this or that" why should we? Why put all our plans on hold for one person to not be ready to go. If you have something to do, or are in the middle of something state that in the guild chat, then if another is available and ready to go you won't be taking their spot and making 4 others stand around with their thumbs up their bum, while what you do is more important! If you have something your in the middle of state that! then the others in the party can decide to wait or not.

I know we are all friends and that is part of what leads to behaviour like this, we assume that as friends we are willing to wait. Well please everyone be considerate of others and if you are in middle of something say so stop making people wait on you to finish your business.

Thank you!
admin
admin
Admin

https://raid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down