Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies

+2
admin
Whiskeytango
6 posters

Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies

Post  Whiskeytango Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 am

Thank you Kenzy for getting our DPS up through your training session, suggested mods and required food buffs. The ICC run went great and not so great, the bottom line is the RAID leader is the RAID leader, do not undermine their leadership. If you have a suggestion ask the leader or whisper and if they say no than the answer is no.

After beating the 2nd Boss a vote was called and cast to go on to the next boss, the gunship...but Myre had us stop because Kenzy wasnt with us, I wish that she was...and Myre suggested we can "Just do it again next week" and Blackie maybe later this week...and the RAID stopped...I call BS!

Me and Wrager were there and we might not be able to make it next week, we have troops training in the field and both of us are working weekends...the guild "RAID times" are too late for us to attend during the week because we have to get up at 0600 (11pm server time) to go to PT...and we are going be gone almost the whole month of May doing Army training.

What is so easy for you is not for me, I wont speak for Wrager, I had never been past the first boss...I never get to go on these RAIDs. My main has not been in ICC since Schlafen was in the guild and my DK never has been in ICC. Myre, Blackie, Kenzy and Solace have all been past the first boss but not me...so when you call a RAID for the consideration of others...where do I and the others in Europe fall in line for consideration?
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty Re: Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies

Post  admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 am

We have been scheduling the raids for friday nights and saturday just for that reason, I am catching slack from some other guild members for having them too early, they are at work or school and can't come.

We are trying to please everyone and obviously that isn't happening. I don't know what to do from here regarding raid times.
admin
admin
Admin

https://raid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty It isnt the time...

Post  Whiskeytango Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

3 pm (server time) Sat works for this side of the Atlantic...earlier might be better but it works. The issue is calling the RAID when we voted to go on because key people were not there and we can always do it later...and "we" cant...
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty Re: Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies

Post  admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

First I will apologize for bailing, that I shouldn't have done, but I must say that they called it out of respect for me. (all this is assumptions here) My goal was to take a full guild run to ICC, that goal was in my mind from my very first naked shadowlabs run 3 months ago?

We accomplished it, finally, full guild run to icc and we beat first boss Woo was I excited, all the hours of dps tweeking working one on one with everyone, running lower level stuff to work out tactics, joining pugs in icc to learn tactics and bosses so I can pass it on to those who haven't gotten to go, not to mention the 2 hours of grinding right before the raid to get Scats leatherworking up to be able to make the kings drums so we could be buffed to the max (thanks everyone for helping with that). Then it all come crashing down in one comment...

I for one appreciate that they stood up for me and didn't go farther as I really wanted to be there for the accomplishment of moving on.

ICC will be there next week, I will run it again, we will move farther and at least get first wing down. Saurfang is on my kill list. And on that note I will get thicker skin and not concede to an offhand comment.

Again, sorry I bailed, but we will move on!
admin
admin
Admin

https://raid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Myre Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I should probably clarify that I didn't call it specifically because Kenzy wasn't there. It was a stressful moment with a lot of Officer discussion, so I may have worded it oddly. The reason I had called the raid was because there was something Officers had to discuss very soon if not immediately, and continuing with the raid while that was going on was not something I thought was a good idea.

We had cleared the first boss. In my opinion, for our first run into Icecrown as a guild, that is a success. we cleared the second boss, that shows me we're good to go again and progress even further. I believe we had enough to call it a successful run, regardless of the fact we could go on.

And I do understand why you're upset Whiskey, because you (and other guildies, likely) had never gone into ICC and we had gotten to one of the funner and easier battles in the instance, and you didn't know if you would be able to make it again when we next set it up. So when we called it, it felt like you weren't being taken into consideration (If I'm wrong on this, please feel free to correct me)

I'll admit that I'm sorry you didn't get to go onto the next boss, and the majority of raiders did want to continue on to the Gunship as well. I just have to say that at the moment something needed to be addressed, and the best way to prevent guild and raid drama was to end the raid there for the night.

I don't mind if you don't agree with me, but that's why I felt we should call it. There was too much stress at the moment that needed to be handled, and continuing a raid meanwhile wouldn't be a good idea in the long run.
Myre
Myre

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

No QQ, Fun only!

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty Really...

Post  Whiskeytango Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 am

QQ...really...that goes with the consideration part as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I seriously want to get up at three am just to play with the Euro Guildies. Do eet!

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty One-of-a-kind

Post  mackman Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 am

Joe, I think youd be an interesting person at 3A.M. Tryin to heal:P Though if you companion was still asleep, I think youd get lonely and log off.
mackman
mackman

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackie Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 am

Charlotte goes to bed at Nine so she can wake me up at Three barking at the Taliban Squirrels

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Consideration of others and especially Euro Guildies Empty Takiban Squirrels?!

Post  mackman Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:49 am

Gr.... Darn those squirrels. They slipped past us and made it to New England!!!
mackman
mackman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dlaw Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 am

Just getting out of high school has messed up my schedule. I cant normally come on fridays because im working with my dad. Same with saturdays i dont get time to go until 6 or 7 in the evening. So normally i PUG the weekly and ICC runs but if maybe we could start doing a run on like thursday or monday for the people that cant make friday/saturday raids?

Dlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down