Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant

4 posters

Go down

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant Empty The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant

Post  Myre Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm

I'd like this to be fully clear to all members, since we have had two people who have done this recently and it seems to not be very clear.

Covenant has an Open Door Policy: If you want to find a new guild, we won't prevent you from leaving the guild or hunt you down for it.

HOWEVER:

If you want to leave the guild, you come to an officer and talk to them about it. We'd like to know what's wrong, if we can do anything to fix it, or anything else important about why you want to leave or what you need to do it for.

If nothing else, give a reason in guild chat and give us a few minutes to talk.

DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING, OR SAYING NOTHING USEFUL.

That's not just silly, it's incredibly rude. You know what My reaction would be to somebody letting an officer know they wanna leave the guild?
"Oh, that's too bad, I hope they at least have fun where they're going"

My reaction to someone just dropping guild?
edit:"not as favourable"

We understand that sometimes things happen, and you may leave the guild. edit: Just please give us the consideration to tell us why you are leaving.

Just talk to an Officer if you want to leave. That's all.
Myre
Myre

Back to top Go down

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant Empty Language

Post  fdarr Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:36 pm

I agree with the comments. My problem is my ten year old grandson loves to "help" me play WoW and he reads guild chat and these posts when I am looking at them. Could we please drop F... and Sh.. from our conversations? Other words can easily express the same thing. Thank you.
Fdarr

fdarr

Back to top Go down

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant Empty Dropping Guild

Post  Whiskeytango Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Myre I cant agree more...it hurts my feelings to have a "Friend" just bail.

We do need to watch the language.
Whiskeytango
Whiskeytango

Back to top Go down

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant Empty leaving conenant

Post  Penny Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm

I agree, but sometimes people might not want to blame a person, try to make it general, if you object to the way someone is acting, strongly---- then try to express it as an action not a person.
For instance: you object to my language strongly enough to leave. Then tell the officers that the language is just not something you can take. You don't have to mention my name. Then if they cant do something about it right away at least it is something that officers can bring up in a guild meeting.
Penny
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant Empty Re: The Open Door Policy: Leaving Covenant

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down