Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Covenant web pages
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm by Whiskeytango

» So what happened?
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm by Whiskeytango

» Long Time Away
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am by Whiskeytango

» LK Phase 2
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am by Marisela

» Tweaking Saton
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm by Blackie

» Cataclysim comes early for us
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am by mackman

» New design for forums
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am by Whiskeytango

» What happened?
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by Whiskeytango

» Cata collectors edition
Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm by Purrdey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft

2 posters

Go down

Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft Empty Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft

Post  Blackie Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

There's been a lot of drama going on lately. That's always been something that Covenant has worked hard to keep out of the game. Everyone that's played for any amount of time has seen numerous guilds succumb to the drama. Warcraft is a game that indulges that kind of attitude, but guilds, the original idea of guilds is not the let's get all the epic junk we can, its about having fun with friends. Think twice about snapping at someone and if you've got to rant and rave at someone please direct it to the Blackie.

Blackie

Back to top Go down

Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft Empty Re: Covenant and how to play the game of Warcraft

Post  Myre Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 pm

I believe that we pay money to play this game, so we're entitled to play it as we wish. This is more an idea on how to play in a guild with others, rather than playing the game of warcraft.

However, being in a guild means you're playing with other people who are also entitled to this same right.

If it can be handled out of guild, then it should be. Everyone should keep a clear image as to what relates to the guild as a problem and what does not, and handle it accordingly by either contacting an officer if it requires guild attention, or handling it without involving the guild if it doesn't. that's how to leave drama out of a guild.

in my humble opinion.
Myre
Myre

Back to top Go down